The Festival Ambassadors program is a month-long opportunity for UVA students to gain hands-on experience in the entertainment industry through event coordination, publicity, and marketing.
Ambassadors may be responsible for:
- Creating original promotional content for festival programming
- Coordinating and publicizing film screenings to the UVA community
- Planning on-Grounds initiatives to raise awareness of Festival events and increase student engagement
- Chalking across Grounds to increase social media presence
- Partnering with senior staff to support the 2022 Virginia Film Festival and its programs
Festival Ambassadors will receive:
- VAFF swag
- Complimentary group meal to kick-off the Ambassadors program
- Complimentary group meal during Festival weekend
- Opportunities to meet and network with VAFF staff and guests
Please note, this is a volunteer position. Festival Ambassadors will be expected to commit 1-2 hours / week.
All UVA undergraduate and graduate, part-time and full-time students of any year are welcome to apply. First and second year students are especially encouraged to apply.
The 2022 Festival Ambassadors program will be accepting applications from September 7 to 25.Apply Here!