2023 Internship Program
The VAFF hosts an intensive internship program each Fall that gives five students hands-on experience in all aspects of planning and running a five-day festival. Our paid internships are open only to current, full-time University of Virginia students. Our 2023 pay rate is $12.00/hour.
2023 Internships are available in the following key areas:
- Outreach & Events
- Promotions & Social Media
For details about each position and how to apply, visit our 2023 internship program description here. The deadline to submit an application to our 2023 program is NOON on Monday, April 17.
If you’re interested in hearing more about the internship program experience, check out our Internship Impact page with Q&As from previous VAFF interns.
2023 Seasonal Job Openings
Please find below our seasonsal staff job openings for the 2023 Virginia Film Festival. Questions? Please reach out to VAFFinfo@virginia.edu.
Assistant Box Office Manager
- Contract Dates: 9/18/22-11/1/22
- Pay Rate: $25/hour
- Description: The VAFF Assistant Box Office Manager will support the UVA Arts Box Office Manager and ticketing staff during the 2023 Film Festival. This position will work closely with VAFF ticketing staff to provide excellent customer service during all VAFF events.
- Full Job Description Available Here
- Ready to Apply? Please email cover letter, resume, and contact information for at least 3 references to VAFFinfo@virginia.edu with the subject line: Application: VAFF 2023 Assistant Box Office Manager.