Past her prime of famed discoveries, fossil hunter Mary Anning spends her days working alone on England’s rugged Southern coastline, searching for common fossils to sell to tourists. One day a wealthy visitor tasks her with entrusting the care of his wife Charlotte Murchison, an offer that, due to her financial situation, she cannot refuse. Proud and relentlessly passionate about her work, the women initially clash. However, soon, the two begin to develop an intense bond forcing them to determine and reconcile with the true nature of their relationship. Set in 1840s England, this stunning period romance tackles issues ranging from social class to the fallout of unrequited love.
To provide the safest and best Drive-In Experience, we will require each patron to observe the following rules at both of our Dairy Market and Morven Farm locations:
1. If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
2. For the safety of yourself and others, you should ONLY attend this event with people in your immediate quarantine circle.
3. All event staff will wear a mask for the duration of each event.
4. All attendees will be required to wear a mask during the check-in process, whenever they are not inside a vehicle, while using the public bathroom facilities, and whenever communicating with event staff.
5. Attendees will be asked to stay inside of the vehicle before, during, and after the screenings.
6. Absolutely no sitting or standing outside of your vehicle or gatherings on the sidewalks of the venue will be allowed and will be enforced by event staff.
Please note: Parking will close promptly once the screening begins. No late entry is permitted.
Wednesday, October 21
Drive-In at Dairy Market
Drive-In at Morven Farm
Director: Francis Lee
Runtime: 120 min.
Country: United Kingdom, Australia, United States