2020. Norway, United States. 93 min. No Dialogue.
Director: Viktor Kosakovskiy
Director Victor Kossakovsky documents the lives of farm animals, offering encounters with a mother sow, two ingenious cows, and a one-legged chicken, to challenge society’s common recognition of farm animals solely as passive resources. By following a pig’s gaze, hearing a gentle lowing from nearby cows, or watching a chicken find its wings, Gunda reveals these animals to be capable of emotion, consciousness, and even free will. Entirely wordless, this moving documentary offers immersive natural sound design and stunning black-and-white cinematography to tell its compassionate tale.
To provide the safest and best Drive-In Experience, we will require each patron to observe the following rules at both of our Dairy Market and Morven Farm locations:
1. If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
2. For the safety of yourself and others, you should ONLY attend this event with people in your immediate quarantine circle.
3. All event staff will wear a mask for the duration of each event.
4. All attendees will be required to wear a mask during the check-in process, whenever they are not inside a vehicle, while using the public bathroom facilities, and whenever communicating with event staff.
5. Attendees will be asked to stay inside of the vehicle before, during, and after the screenings.
6. Absolutely no sitting or standing outside of your vehicle or gatherings on the sidewalks of the venue will be allowed and will be enforced by event staff.
Please note: Parking will close promptly once the screening begins. No late entry is permitted.
Drive-In at Morven Farm