Saturday, November 11, 2017
Betsy & John Casteen Arts Grounds at UVA
(Located on Culbreth Road, between Rugby Road and University Avenue)
- Free screenings of family-friendly films
- Enroll in free arts-inspired workshops led by UVA faculty, students, and community organizations
- Drop by the outdoor Interactive Arts Festival for an afternoon full of crafts, performances, music, and food truck fun
- Attend the red carpet premiere the newest films created through the VFF’s Young Filmmakers Academy
- Convenient and FREE parking at the Culbreth Road Garage
Support Outreach and Education
The Virginia Film Festival strives to engage community members of all ages and backgrounds through hands-on programs, year-round events, and partnerships with local groups. This work would not be possible without the support of our community members, individual donors, and corporate sponsors.
The 2017 Outreach and Education program is supported by the Bama Works Fund of Dave Matthews Band and The Sarah Lahr Educational Fund.